Fixed Deposit Scheme-Network 18 – Dec 2013
Network 18 Media & Investments Ltd Restarts Acceptance of Fresh Deposits w.e.f 18th December’2013.
FD Rate Chart – Scheme A – (Non Cumulative)
|Period||Minimum Amt||Interest Rate|
FD Rate Chart – Scheme B (Cumulative)
|Period||Min Amount||Interest Rate||Maturity Amt||Annual Yield|
- Additional Interest .50% for Senior Citizens
- For Non Cumulative payment Interest Quarterly Compounded & paid Quarterly calculated.
- For Cumulative Interest compounded Quarterly and payable on Maturity.
- TDS is applicable will be deducted if interest income is more than 5000, however no TDS will be levied if a duly Form 15G/H is submitted.
- Payment of Interest in Scheme A through post dated cheques in Advance, Interest payment Date- 31 March, 30 June, 30 Sep, 31 Dec
- Pan Card Compulsory
Network 18 group is in the business of broadcasting, telecasting, relaying, transmitting general news programmes and operate news Channels. Its operate India & overseas.
The Company Operates :
- Popular Business & News Channels – CNBC TV 18 , CNBC AWAAZ, CNN IBN, IBN LOKMAT, CNBC TV18 PRIME HD
- Popular Enetertainment Channels – COLORS, MTV, Vh1, Sonic, Comedy Central , HISTORY TV18
- Internet player – WEB 18 , Event management venture – E18 , Home shopping – HOMESHOP 18
Who can Apply
Residence Individual , Minor through their Guardians, Register Trust , Register Societies
Payment should be made by Account payee cheque / DD made payable to ” Network 18 – Fixed Deposit “ payable at center where the application is submitted.
Cash will not accepted.
CMS Code :
For Application Forms : mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Interest shall be payable Quarterly on 30th June, 30 Sep., 31 Dec., 31 Mar and as on maturity. Interest Warrent Advance Post dated Cheque Issue .
Company reserve right to repay the deposit prior to the date of maturity.
The premature withdrawal of the amount deposited can be entertained only after surrendering of all the un-encashed interest warrants, if any along with the discharge FDR with request letter.
- Network 18 Media & Investments Ltd has informed BSE that ICRA Limited – the Credit Rating Agency, has affirmed the Credit Rating for the Fixed Deposit Programme of the Company as “MA-“ (Pronounced MA minus). Further this rating was earlier placed under “Rating Watch with Developing Implications”, has now been taken off and a “Stable” outlook has been assigned to the above rating.Further, the long term rating for the Company’s Rs. 100 Crores bank facilities has also been revised by ICRA Limited from earlier BBB- (pronounced ICRA triple B minus] to BBB+ (pronounced ICRA triple B plus). Further this rating, which was earlier placed under “Rating Watch with Developing Implications”, has now been taken off and a “Stable” outlook has been assigned to the long term rating. (Source : BSE. Mar 2013)
For KYC Document :
Proof of Identity : Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License
Proof of Address : Telephone Bill, Bank A/c Statement, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Letter from Employer