Fixed Deposit Scheme – Omaxe Ltd-JAN 2015
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-FEB2015
- Compnay/ NBFC Fixed Deposit Scheme Nov 2014
- Fixed Deposit:HDFC Retail Deposit Rates
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-PNB Housing Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Bajaj Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Mahindra Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme – Omaxe Ltd-JAN 2015
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Dewan Housing Finance Corp Ltd-FEB2015
- Fixed Deposit – Dewan Housing Finance (DHFL) Interest Rate
- Top Rated Fixed Deposit Scheme JAN-2015
Omaxe is incorporated in the year 1989. The company is presently engaged in the business of Construction & Real Estate Development, directly & through its subsidiaries & joint venture companies. The company has 91 subsidiaries as of 31 March 2012. (As on today may be cross 100+).
Presence of Company is in 12 State across 39 Cities in India an 19 Township , 16 group Housing, 9 Commercial Malls/hotels, 10 Infrastructure/EPS Project under development. The Company is listed on BSE & NSE
Period Min. Amount Interest Rate % p.a. Yield (% p.a.) 1 Year 50,000 11.50% 11.61% 2 Year 50,000 12.00% 12.12% 3 Year 50,000 12.50% 12.63%
- Interest is compounded monthly and payable on Quarterly basis (Scheme A)
- Interest is compounded monthly and payable on Maturity (Scheme B)
- Account pay should be made in favor of ” Omaxe Ltd – Fixed Deposit Account“
- No TDS – below interest 5000 per financial year.
No rating for Fixed deposit scheme from any rating agency. (Company overall rating CARE BB / CARE A4)
The real estate industry is marred by slum in demand mainly due to high level of prices, higher interest rate. Industry is facing issues on the funding part as well due to reluctance of the banking sector to lend to the sector, lower cash flows due to hampered project execution because of rising cost, labour shortage and dampened demand.