Fixed Deposit Scheme-PNB Housing Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-FEB2015
- Compnay/ NBFC Fixed Deposit Scheme Nov 2014
- Fixed Deposit:HDFC Retail Deposit Rates
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-PNB Housing Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Bajaj Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Mahindra Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme – Omaxe Ltd-JAN 2015
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Dewan Housing Finance Corp Ltd-FEB2015
- Fixed Deposit – Dewan Housing Finance (DHFL) Interest Rate
- Top Rated Fixed Deposit Scheme JAN-2015
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNBHFL) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNBHFL is a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB).
On December 9, 2009, it entered into a strategic financial partnership with Destimoney Enterprises Private Limited (DEPL). With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNBHFL has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
::Highlights of PNB Housing Finance Ltd. Fixed Deposits::
- Safe and secure investments – FAAA rating by CRISIL
- Various tenures ranging from 12 months to 120 months and yield to maturity varying from 9.46% to 14.46% respectively.
- Half yearly compounding of interest in cumulative deposits.
- Hassle free process.
- Exemption of tax for trust investments.
Period in Months Cumulative Deposit
(Rate Of Interest) Cumulative Deposit
(Tentative yield to Maturity) Non-Cumulative Deposit
(Rate of Interest) 12 9.25% 9.46% 9.25% 24 9.25% 9.91% 9.25% 36 9.25% 10.39% 9.25% 48 9.25% 10.89% 9.25% 60 9.15% 11.28% 9.15% 72 9.15% 11.84% 9.15% 84 9.15% 12.44% 9.15% 120 9.15% 14.47% 9.15%
#0.25% additional interest for senior citizens
#The new rates will be applicable for all cheques & RTGS received from 01-01-2015.
::Yield to Maturity –“Power of Compounding”::
Compounding refers to the re-investment of income at the same rate of return to constantly grow the principal amount, year after year. Cumulative fixed deposits are a prime example of compounding at work, wherein the total interest that we get paid for the period is in excess of the rate of interest multiplied by the period of the deposit.
At end of Year
5% 10% 15% 20% 1 Rs105
::Who can Invest::
- Resident Individuals
- Public / Private Companies
- Co–operative Societies
- Co–operative Banks
- Association of Person
- Non Resident Individuals and Trusts.
Crossed A/C Payee Cheques or DD should be payable to “PNB Housing Finance Limited “.