Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-FEB2015
- Compnay/ NBFC Fixed Deposit Scheme Nov 2014
- Fixed Deposit:HDFC Retail Deposit Rates
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-PNB Housing Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Shriram Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Bajaj Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Mahindra Finance-JAN15
- Fixed Deposit Scheme – Omaxe Ltd-JAN 2015
- Fixed Deposit Scheme-Dewan Housing Finance Corp Ltd-FEB2015
- Fixed Deposit – Dewan Housing Finance (DHFL) Interest Rate
- Top Rated Fixed Deposit Scheme JAN-2015
With a track record of about 30 years in this business,STFC is among the leading organized finance provider for the commercial vehicle industry.Company also provide ancilliary services such as freight bill discounting besides offering co-branded credit cards.
Pan-India presence through wide spread network of branches has helped in overall growth over the years.As on March 31,2011 STFC has 488 branches and tie up over 500 private financiers across the country.
STFC has demonstrated consistent growth in its business and profitability.Their assets under management have grown by a compounded annual growth rate(CAGR) of 40.68% from Rs.7,436.51 crores in F Y 2006 to Rs.36,086 crores in F Y 2011
Period in Months Monthly Quartely Half Yearly Yearly cumulative yield 12 8.88% 8.95% 9.05% 9.25% 9.25% 24 9.34% 9.41% 9.52% 9.75% 10.23% 36 10.03% 10.11% 9.24% 10.50% 11.65% 48 10.03% 10.11% 9.24% 10.50% 12.28% 60 10.03% 10.11% 9.24% 10.50% 12.96%
#0.25% additional interest for senior citizens
31st march,2014 31st march,2013 Total Income from Operations 8,476.02 7,014.42 Profit After Tax 1,357.94 1,463.88
::Who can Invest::
- Resident Individuals
Crossed A/C Payee Cheques or DD should be payable to “SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED “and to be deposited in Axis CMS A/C.