Gruh Finance Fixed Deposit Scheme- Aug 2013
Gruh Finance Limited has announced Special Fixed Deposit Scheme, beginning 1 Aug 2013. Gruh is recognized Housing Finance Company the National Housing Bank (NHB).
ROI & Tenor for Special Deposit Scheme
|Tenure||Monthly Income Plan (ROI % p.a.)||Quarterly Income Plan (ROI % p.a.)||Yearly Income Plan (ROI % p.a.)|
GRUH (Formerly Gujarat Rural Housing Finance) was set up in 1986 by HDFC and Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development, with the objective of providing an institutional structure to Rural housing finance. GRUH housing loans to individuals in rural and semi-urban areas , a relatively low income group market segment.
- A subsidiary of HDFC, the pioneer of Housing Finance company
- Promoted by HDFC & AKFED on July 21, 1986
- Retail network of 136 offices across 7 state of country.
|(figures in Cr.)||2012-13||2011-12||2010-11||2009-10||2008-09|
|Net Interest Income||218||179||143||115||85|
|Profit After Tax||146||120||92||69||50|
|Earning per share||8.21||6.83||5.24||3.98||2.90|
|Dividend Rate %||125%||115%||110%||65%||48%|
|Market Price Share||210||127||72||43||18|
|Gross NPA to Loan Asset||0.32||0.52||0.82||1.11||0.94|
- GRUH is recognized by National Housing Bank (NHB)
- Available for Short duration
- Can be withdrawn at 24 hours short notice
- No TDS on interest on deposit upto 5,000 per financial year
- Advance Interest warrants for one financial year
- Fixed Deposit Programme – FAAA/stable (CRISIL)
For Application Form Call – Rajendra 800 775 0904 Mail – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org