How to- Redeem Mutual Fund Units
The investor has to send redemption requisition slip , duly completed and signed, to registrar or Mutual Fund AMC. The redemption can be done for all units, partial unit or partial/full amount.
Simple Redemption Process for all Mutual Fund
- Fill the redemption portion of a transaction slip
- Fill the personal & scheme details
- Specify for redemption , all or partial unit or invested amount
- Sign at the end (sign as per fund house record)
- Submit the form to the branch of the specific Mutual Fund Co.
- Redemption proceeds can be either be directly credited to the investors account OR cheques are issued with the investors bank details printed on them mandatorily.
Forms for Redemption