IPO-Adlabs Entertainment Ltd
Adlabs Entertainment Ltd is coming up with a further Public Offer (IPO) of its shares between 10 Mar 2015 to 12 Mar 2015. The price band of issue is Rs. 221 (Floor Price) to Rs. 230 (Cap Price).DISCOUNT OF Rs. 12 PER EQUITY SHARE OR [●] % ON THE ISSUE PRICE IS BEING OFFERED TO RETAIL INDIVIDUAL BIDDERS
Adlabs IPO extended up to March 17, 2015.
The revised Price Band is Rs. 180 to Rs. 215 per Equity Share. The discount to Retail Individual Bidders will remain at Rs. 12 per Equity Share. The minimum application size and bid lot will remain at 65 Equity Shares and in multiples of 65 Equity Shares thereof.
|IPO||Adlabs Entertainment Ltd|
|Issue Open||10 Mar 2015|
|Issue Close||12 Mar 2015|
|Issue Size||120 cr|
|Price Band||Rs. 221 (Floor Price) to Rs. 230 (Cap Price)|
|Retail Investor Discount||DISCOUNT OF Rs 12 PER EQUITY SHARE|
|Bid Lot||65 Equity Shares|
|Registrar||Link Intime India Pvt Ltd|
|Cheque in Favour of (Retail Investor)||Escrow Account - Adlabs - IPO -R|
|NRI (Retail)||Escrow Account – Adlabs IPO – NR|
|Listing||BSE & ESC|
|No. of Shares||Price per Share||Amount (Rs)||After 12 % Discount|
About Company Business:
Adlabs Entertainment Limited owns and operates, Imagica – The Theme Park, which is one of the leading theme parks in India. The theme park features a diverse variety of rides and attractions of international standards, food and beverages (“F&B”) outlets and retail and merchandise shops, designed to appeal to a broad demography of the Indian populace, delivering memorable experiences, with a strong value proposition.
Imagica – The Theme Park is a part of Adlabs Mumbai, a ‘one‐stop’ entertainment destination that is offered at this location. Adlabs Mumbai also includes Aquamagica, a water park, which became fully operational on October 1, 2014, and a family hotel, Novotel Imagica Khopoli, the first phase of which is expected to be completed by March 2015. Adlabs Mumbai, spread over an aggregate area of approximately 132 acres, is located at Khalapur, which is 74 kilometres from Mumbai, off the Mumbai – Pune Expressway. The total cost for the development of Adlabs Mumbai is approximately Rs.16,504 million.
Company website : https://www.adlabs.com/
The Issue comprises Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale.
Requirement of Funds:
The Company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds towards funding the following objects:
1. Partial repayment or pre‐payment of the Consortium Loan‐ Rs.3,300 million
2. General corporate purposes
- Uniquely Positioned to Capitalise on the Increasing Propensity of Indians to Spend on Entertainment Favourable macroeconomic and demographic factors such as economic growth, rising disposable income, a growing young population, an expanding middle class and rapid urbanisation have resulted in the Indian population spending more on entertainment. Adlabs Mumbai has been designed to provide a wholesome, day‐long and ‘value for money’ entertainment option for guests. It offers entertainment options for all age groups through a variety of rides and attractions, which we believe are comparable to and provide the international standards of experience that leading theme parks and water parks offer globally. The offerings are also customised to Indian tastes. This positions Adlabs Mumbai to capitalise on the increasing number of Indian customers spending on good‐quality entertainment.
- Strategically Located in an Attractive Catchment Area Adlabs Mumbai is located off the Mumbai – Pune Expressway. Currently, it attracts guests primarily from Mumbai, Pune and the rest of Maharashtra and Gujarat, which are some of the more economically developed areas in India. It also has the ability to attract pan‐India guests due to the proximity and the
connectivity of Adlabs Mumbai to Mumbai and Pune through the Mumbai – Pune Expressway. Mumbai is well connected to other large cities in India by air, road and rail with multiple flight options in a day. In addition, Lonavala, which is 25 kilometres away from Adlabs Mumbai, is a very popular weekend destination for the customer base in this region and thus Adlabs Mumbai will be able to attract many such travellers.
- Rides and Attractions of International Quality Standards which are Customised to Indian Tastes and
The parks are attractively themed and deliver high‐quality entertainment, aesthetic appeal, shopping and dining options. Theme park rides and attractions, such as popular attractions, Wrath of the Gods, I for India and Mr. India – the Ride, have been designed in accordance with international quality standards and customised to appeal to the tastes and preferences of Indian customers. The water‐park rides and attractions are designed to cater to the requirements of thrill‐seekers based on a ‘#gowiththeflow’ theme. Adlabs Mumbai has a large number of rides and attractions of various genres to keep the guests from different age groups and with varying tastes and preferences engaged for an entire day. Peter
Smulders of Attractions International, an internationally acclaimed design consultant for entertainment destinations, was engaged by Adlabs to conceptualise and design the theme park. The rides and attractions for the theme park and water slides and equipment in the water park have been designed and sourced from global industry leaders. Further consultants and vendors hired by Adlabs have worked with many of the leading theme and water parks across the world, thus allowing Adlabs to leverage their expertise in customising or creating the rides and attractions of international quality standards for Indian Competitive Strengths.
The Company aims to establish theme‐based entertainment destinations of international standards across India through the following primary business strategies:
- Develop Adlabs Mumbai as an Integrated Holiday Destination Currently, a significant majority of the guests are residents of the catchment area, Mumbai, Pune, rest of Maharashtra and Gujarat who make day‐trips to the theme park and Water Park off the Mumbai – Pune Expressway. With the launch of the hotel, Adlabs Mumbai will then become a multiple day holiday destination and attract guests for a longer stay.
- Continue to Focus on Increasing the Number of Guests Hosted at the Parks.
- The Company plans to increase attendance at the parks through the following strategies:
Increasing awareness of the parks and ‘Adlabs’, ‘Imagica’ and ‘Aquamagica’ brands through effective media and marketing campaigns, aimed at various target groups including families, young kids, college students and young professionals.
Offering a variety of ticket options and disciplined pricing and promotional strategies to coincide with events and holidays throughout the year.
By periodically introducing new attractions, differentiating experiences and enhancing service offerings.The Company believes that word of mouth is the most important marketing tool and, therefore, primary business objective is to make the time spent by the guests in the parks as enjoyable as possible.
- Diversify Revenue Streams Sales of admission tickets comprised a significant portion of the total income for the financial year 2014 (income from the sale of admission ticket commenced on November 1, 2013) and the six months period September 30, 2014. The Company intends to increase the non‐ticketing revenue through the following
Focus on F&B and retail and merchandise operations by targeting the per capita spending of the guests.By providing the guests additional and enhanced offerings at various price points, it can increase spending in the parks.
With the completion of the hotel, the Company intends to position Adlabs Mumbai as a destination for varying customer requirements, including for entertainment, corporate meetings, off‐sites and other events.
Promote Adlabs Mumbai as a venue for destination weddings with a variety of themes.
Allotment & Listing
Adlabs IPO Allotment & Listing Details
|Name of Company||Adlabs Entertainment Ltd|
|Issue Open||10 March 2015|
|Issue Close||17 March 2015|
|Allotment Date||March 27, 2015|
|Listing Date||April 6, 2015|
|Market lot||One Share|
|BSE Notice No||20150331-46|
Adlabs Listing Day Share Movement :
Open – 167.95
High – 199.00
Low – 156.40
Close – 191.25
7, Omkar Corner, opp Cosmos Bank ,
Tilak Road, Sadashiv Peth,
http://www.puneinvest.com/ipo-adlabs-entertainment-ltd/http://www.puneinvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/adlabs-imagica-640x489.jpghttp://www.puneinvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/adlabs-imagica-150x150.jpgIPOAdlabs Entertainment Ltd is coming up with a further Public Offer (IPO) of its shares between 10 Mar 2015 to 12 Mar 2015. The price band of issue is Rs. 221 (Floor Price) to Rs. 230 (Cap Price).DISCOUNT OF Rs. 12 PER EQUITY SHARE OR % ON THE ISSUE...RajendraRAJENDRA TODKARadmin@puneinvest.comAdministratorPuneInvest -Investment Broker IFA Advisor