NCD Issue – SREI Infrastructure Finance – 9.50% Jan 2017
SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited is coming out with a public issue of Secured redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of face value of Rs.1000/- each for an amount aggregating upto Rs. 706.636 Crores (“Shelf Limit”). The issue is opens for subscription 30 Jan 2017 and closes on
23 Feb 16 Feb 2017 with an option of early closer
Allotment is on First Come First Serve Basis.
NCD Issue SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd – Highlights
Security of Issue : The principal amount of the NCDs to be issued in terms of the Shelf Prospectus and Tranche 2 Prospectus together with all interest due on the NCDs in respect thereof shall be Secured by way of exclusive charge in favor of the Debenture Trustee on specific present and/or future receivable/assets and/or exclusive pari passu charge on an identified immovable property of the Issuer Company as may be decide mutually by Issuer Company and the Debenture Trustee. The Issuer Company will create appropriate security in favor of the Debenture Trustee for the NCD Holders on the asset adequate to ensure 100% asset cover for the NCDs (along with interest due thereon), which shall be free from any encumbrances.
NCD Issue SREI Infrastrucure -Specific Term of Issue
- Category III Investor (Retail Investor) can apply for allotment of NCDs in the Physical Form. (Series III & IV only Dmat mode for retail Investor)
- Series III (3 year Monthly Option) & Series IV ( 3 year Annual Option) NCDs would be allotted compulsorily in demat form to all categories of Investor.
- NRI not allow in this Issue
- Third party cheque accepted.
NCD Issue Srei Infrastructure Cheque Details ( for Physical Mode):
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” SIFL NCD 9 – Escrow Account “ by all applicant.
All Categories of eligible applicants can apply through ASBA mode. However, an applicant who wish to be allotted NCDs in physical form cannot apply through ASBA process
Basis of Allotment
Category I – 10% of the Issue Size
Category II – 20% of the Issue Size
Category III – 70% of the Issue Size
- An Indian NBFCs in India with over 25 years experience in infrastructure sector
- Diversified business across all sectors in infrastructure space
- SREI is classified as “Infrastructure Finance Company Status (IFC)” by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) within the overall classification of Non-Banking Finance company
- SREI manage Assets Under Management of Rs 36,700 Crore, with a net worth of over Rs. 3,539 Crore as on March 31, 2016 on Consolidated basis.
- 99 offices pan India
- SEFL, which was earlier a 50:50 joint venture between Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited and BNP Paribas Lease Group, is registered with the RBI as a Non-Deposit Taking NBFC (Category – Asset Finance) and is in the business of equipment financing.
- The project finance segment of the Company provides customized financing to infrastructure projects and their sponsor companies
- The Infrastructure Project Development (IPD) vertical at Srei Infra sponsors PPP ventures and / or business in road sector in our country. These projects are a diversified mix of annuity and toll-based projects and have been awarded by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) under National Highways Development Program (NHDP), Ministry of Road Transport & Highways and various state governments.
Business Strategies :
- Company has several strategic investments in infrastructure and financial services space. These are all long term investments held for long term returns
- The philosophy is to invest at an early stage, nurture & grow these businesses. Once these investments reach a critical size/stage Srei looks to bring in strategic or financial partners with similar long term view.
- Of the funding sources, secured loans remain the most significant source of funding across all three of our core finance business groups. Our Secured loans as a percentage of the total sources of funds of our Company as at March 31, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 stood at 73.46%, 75.05%, 74.44%,70.06% and 66.15%, respectively.
Company Website : SREI Infrastructure web address
NCD Subscription Amount – Total 266.22 Cr. 3 Feb 2017 @5.00
– Total 280.95 Cr. 6 Feb 2017 @5.00
– Total 289.28 Cr. 7 Feb 2017 @5.00
– Total 289.28 Cr. 7 Feb 2017 @5.00 – Total 302.60 Cr. 9 Feb 2017 @5.00
– Total 311.51 Cr. 10 Feb 2017 @5.00
NCD Issue SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd Listing Details
Allotment Listing Details. ISIN No, Interest Payment Date, Script Code, Maturity Amount, Maturity Date
|NCD||SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd|
|Issue Open||30 Jan 2017|
|Issue Close||16 Feb 2017|
|Issue Registrar||Karvy Computershare|
|Listing Exchange||BSE / NSE|
|Allotment Date||27 Feb 2017|
|Listing Date||2 Mar 2017|
|Interest Payment Date|
|Circular Ref. No||BSE- 20170301-13 / NSE/CML/34290|
|ISIN No||INE 872A07UD3||INE 872A07UE1||INE 872A07UF8||INE 872A07UG6||INE 872A07UH4||INE 872A07UI2||INE 872A07UJ0||INE 872A07UK8|
|First Int payment||n.a.||01-04-2017||07-04-2017||01-04-2017||n.a.||07-04-2017||01-04-2017||n.a.|
Registrar of Issue : Karvy Computershare Allotment Link
PUNEINVEST – advisor, broker, distributor agent –
Call for Investment Rajendra 77 1991 7444http://www.puneinvest.com/ncd-issue-srei-infra-jan-2017/https://i1.wp.com/www.puneinvest.com/wp-content/uploads/thumb_srei_ncd.jpg?fit=168%2C166https://i2.wp.com/www.puneinvest.com/wp-content/uploads/thumb_srei_ncd.jpg?resize=150%2C150NCDSREI Infrastructure Finance Limited is coming out with a public issue of Secured redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of face value of Rs.1000/- each for an amount aggregating upto Rs. 706.636 Crores ('Shelf Limit'). The issue is opens for subscription 30 Jan 2017 and closes on 23 Feb 16 Feb 2017 with an option of early closer Allotment...RajendraRAJENDRA TODKARadmin@puneinvest.comAdministratorPuneInvest