NFO – IDBI Focused 30 Equity Fund
IDBI Mutual Fund launched new fund offer IDBI Focused 30 Equity Fund, a open ended fund. The NFO Opens for subscription on 30 Oct 2017 & closes on 13 Nov. 2017. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
Key Scheme Feature
Scheme Name IDBI Focus 30 Equity Fund Fund House IDBI Mutual Fund Type Open Ended Equity Scheme NFO Open Date 30 Oct 2017 NFO Close Date 13 Nov 2017 Category Growth /Dividend BenchMark Nifty 100 Index Term/Duration Open Ended Fund manager V. Balasubramanian Minimum Subscription Rs. 5000 Load Entry Load - NIL , Exit Load - 1% for exit before 12 month
Cheque Details : “IDBI Focused 30 Equity Fund”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- investment in a well diversify portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities.
- capital appreciation over medium to long term
- investment in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instrument across market capitalization
- High conviction stock picks – The scheme will focus on concentrated portfolio of securities across the sectors.
- Buy and Hold strategy – Scheme adopts “Buy and Hold ” strategy for investment. The focus will be on selecting the right stock at right price and holding the same skillfully through different business cycles which will help the investors to get benefits from entire growth cycle.
- Bias for Large Cap – The scheme shall invest minimum 65% in Large Cap companies by market capitalization. The large cap companies have proven track record, good growth potential and a quality management. They have proven ability to handle adverse business cycles. They ensure liquidity and enjoy economics of scale.
- Reasonable diversification – Through the scheme will have concentrated Portfolio, Fund manager will try to create the reasonable diversification across sectors which will help to control the risk associated with such funds.
- Potential for long term growth – The stock are selected after considering the performance of these stocks over different market cycles. The scheme focuses to benefit from the long term performance of these stocks without getting affected by their short term market volatility .