NFO SBI Dual Advantage Fund Series XIX
SBI Mutual Fund has launched new fund offer “ SBI Dual Advantage Fund – Series XIX ” a close-ended Income scheme. The NFO Open for subscription on 06 Feb. 2017 and close on 20 Feb. 2017.
The scheme’s objective is to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. The secondary object is to generate capital appreciation by investing a portion of the scheme corpus in Equity & Equity related instruments.
The tenure of the scheme is 1150 days from the date of allotment of units. The face value of the new issue will be Rs. 10 per unit.
Issue Details SBI Dual Advantage Fund - Series XIX Issue Open 06 Feb 2017 Issue Close 20 Feb 2017 Issue Type Closed Ended Hybrid Scheme Face Value Rs 10 Entry Load Nil Minimum Application Amt 5000 Benchmark CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index Fund Manager Debt - Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan Equity Portion - Mr. Ruchit Mehta
Cheque in favor of : SBI Dual Advantage Fund – Sereis XIX
Asset Allocation for SBI Dual Advantage Fund
Fixed Income Debt Investment
- Investment in securities maturing on or before the date of the maturity of the scheme
- Buy and Hold Strategy
- Flexibility to invest in the entire range of debt instruments
- Investment in AA or above rated securities only
- Targeted investment between 80% -95%
Equity & Equity related Instruments
- Invest in diversify portfolio of Equities & Equity related instruments
- Mix of Bottom-up & Top – down approach for stock picking
- Active management
- Primarily focus on companies that have demonstrated characteristics such as market leadership, strong financials and quality management
- Targeted Investment between 5%-20%
Above chart is illustrated to show tax efficiency. Yield on Fixed Income portion has been assumed 7.00%. Total expense ratio has not considered in above calculation. Investor should consult financial / tax adviser before taking any decision on investment
Call Mutual Fund adviser, agent, broker for SBI Dual Advantage Fund Investment
Rajendra – 77 1991 7444
Source : Draft prospects / SID / KIM / Marketing material