NFO SBI Tax Advantage Fund-Series III – Jan 2014 (80C)
SBI Mutual Fund Launched new closed ended ELSS Scheme ” SBI Tax Advantage Fund- Series III “. The New Fund Offer price for the scheme is Rs. 10 per unit. NFO open for subscription from 28 Dec 2013 to 27 Mar 2014. No Entry Load & exit load also. Lock in period for this scheme is 3 year. It’s Tax Saving scheme, Tax benefit under 80 C.
SBI Tax Advantage Series III – Fund Offer Details
New Fund Offer (80C) SBI Tax Advantage Fund - Series III Issue Open 28 Dec 2013 Issue Close 27 Mar 2013 Issue Type A Ten year close-ended equity scheme (ELSS) Face Value Rs 10 Entry Load Nil Minimum Application Amt 500 and in multiples of Rs 500 Benchmark S&P BSE 500 Index Fund Manager Mr Richard Dsouza Option Growth & Dividend Payout
Type of the Scheme : A 10 year Closed ended Equity Linked Saving Scheme
The funds collected under the scheme shall invested in equity, convertible preference share, fully convertible debentures and bonds of companies.
SBI Tax Advantage Fund Series III is a diversified equity fund. The fund will invest into equity stock of companies listed in India.
The funds Investment Strategy
Asset Allocation : The fund will invest a portion of its assets into large caps, mid cap and small caps.
Top Down Approach : The top down approach helps identifying sectors where the portfolio should take exposure. The portion of exposure to each sector depends on the following parameters :
- Macroeconomic View
- Policy Changes
- Global trends
- Relative valuation of each sector vis-a-vis other sector
- Risk-reward ratio
Bottom up approach : The bottom up approach helps identifying stocks where the portfolio should take exposure.
- Relative valuation of each stock vis-a-vis other stock within the sector or broader market
- Management quality
- Business fundamentals
- Risks associated with business
- Ratios (PE, PB etc)
SBI Tax Advantage fund Series III, is long term equity strategy, the portfolio would be constructed using combination of all the above segments.
Advantage of SBI Tax Advantage Fund
- SBI Tax Advantage Fund Series III has lock in of 3 years which ensures a compulsory discipline for the investors to invest for long term
- Although lock-in period of three years, investors can stay invested upto ten years. This gives them flexibility to redeem their investments at any time after three year but before ten year
- Actively managed fund providing the advantage of managing the portfolio dynamically to adapt with the changing market scenarios.
Triple Benefits of Investing in SBI Tax Advantage Fund Series III –
- Tax Saving
- Potential Capital Appreciation
- Tax Free Returns
SBI Tax Advantage Fund – Agent, Advisor -Puneinvest
http://www.puneinvest.com/nfo-sbi-tax-advantage-fund-series-iii-jan-2014-80c/Mutual FundSBI Mutual Fund Launched new closed ended ELSS Scheme ' SBI Tax Advantage Fund- Series III '. The New Fund Offer price for the scheme is Rs. 10 per unit. NFO open for subscription from 28 Dec 2013 to 27 Mar 2014. No Entry Load & exit load also....RajendraRAJENDRA TODKARadmin@puneinvest.comAdministratorPuneInvest