NFO- Sundaram Select Micro Cap Fund -Series VI -Sep 2014
Sundaram Mutual Fund launched new fund offer Sundaram Select Micro Cap Fund-Series V, 42 month closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 10 Sep. 2014 & closes on 24 Sep. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
|Scheme Name||Sundaram Select Micro Cap Fund-Series VI|
|Fund House||Sundaram Mutual Fund|
|Type||Closed Ended - 42 Month|
|Category||Small Cap (Micro)|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE Small Cap Index|
|Option||Growth / Dividend|
|Fund Manager||S. Krishna Kumar (Equity ) & Dwijendra Srivastava (Fixed Income)|
|Scheme Name||Sundaram Micro Cap Fund -Series VI|
|NFO Open||10 Sep 2014|
|NFO Close||24 Sep 2014|
|Scheme Type||42 Month close ended scheme|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs 5000|
|Load Structure||For Purchase during NFO : Entry & Exit - NIL|
Cheque Details : “Sundaram Select Micro Cap Fund-Series VI”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
- To generate long term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives, in the Indian market with focus on micro cap companies.
- The company whose market capitalization is equal to or lower than that of the 301th stock by market cap on the NSE.
Stock Selection Idea (Portfolio Construction )
The fund will select stocks from within the investment universe based on following criteria
- Research & Analysis : Research is meant
- No capitalization bias
- No theme bias
- Single Stock Limit 8%
- Any Sector not more than 30% of Portfolio
This summary of tax implication is based on the current provisions of the applicable laws. In view of the individual nature of tax implications, investor are advise to refer the provisions of the Income-Tax Act & consult Investment Advisor or Tax advisor with respects to the specific tax implications arising out of an investment in the scheme.
- Income from Fund : Exempt from Tax
- Dividend from Fund : Tax Free
- Long Term Capital Gain (Unit held for more than 12 months qualify) : Tax Free
- Short Term Capital Gain (Unit held for less than 12 month qualify) : 15%
- Security Transaction Tax : Payable at 0.001% on the value of units sold
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) : Not applicable for person resident in India; TDS applied on redemption proceeds payable to NRIs.
Mobile 7719917444http://www.puneinvest.com/nfo-select-micro-cap-fund-series-vi-sep-2014/Mutual FundSundaram Mutual Fund launched new fund offer Sundaram Select Micro Cap Fund-Series V, 42 month closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 10 Sep. 2014 & closes on 24 Sep. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme. Contact Us for Investment email@example.com Mobile 7719917444RajendraRAJENDRA TODKARadmin@puneinvest.comAdministratorPuneInvest