NFO Sundaram Select Small Cap Fund series II – Nov 2014
- NFO Sundaram Select Micro Cap Fund series VII – Oct 2014
- NFO Sundaram Select Small Cap Fund series II – Nov 2014
- NFO – Sundaram Select Small Cap Series III -Mar 2015
Sundaram Mutual Fund launched new fund offer Sundaram Select Small Cap Fund-Series II, 1400 days closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 3 Nov. 2014 & closes on 17 Nov. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
[Download id not defined]
|Scheme Name||Sundaram Select Small Cap Fund-Series II|
|Fund House||Sundaram Mutual Fund|
|Type||Closed Ended - 1400 days|
|Category||Small Cap (Micro)|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE Small Cap Index|
|Option||Growth / Dividend|
|Fund Manager||S. Krishna Kumar (Equity ) & Dwijendra Srivastava (Fixed Income)|
|Scheme Name||Sundaram Small Cap Fund -Series II|
|NFO Open||3 Nov 2014|
|NFO Close||17 Nov 2014|
|Scheme Type||1400 days close ended scheme|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs 5000|
|Load Structure||For Purchase during NFO : Entry & Exit - NIL|
Cheque Details : “Sundaram Select Small Cap Fund-Series II”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
- To generate long term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives, in the Indian market .
- The company whose market capitalization is equal to or lower than that of the 101th stock and upto 300 stock in the nse.
Methodology (Portfolio Construction )
The fund will select stocks from within the investment universe based on following criteria
- Small Cap Universe – 200 stocks
- Cyclicals and Exports Theme – 164 stocks
- Sector considered for the analysis – Automobiles, Cement, Chemical, Construction, Energy, Fertilizers and Pesticides, Financial Services, Industrial Manufacturing, IT, Metals, Pharma and Textiles
- Top 3 stocks by market cap in each sector is considered
- The customized portfolio comprises of 36 stocks with a 10 years track records
This summary of tax implication is based on the current provisions of the applicable laws. In view of the individual nature of tax implications, investor are advise to refer the provisions of the Income-Tax Act & consult Investment Advisor or Tax advisor with respects to the specific tax implications arising out of an investment in the scheme.
- Income from Fund : Exempt from Tax
- Dividend from Fund : Tax Free
- Long Term Capital Gain (Unit held for more than 12 months qualify) : Tax Free
- Short Term Capital Gain (Unit held for less than 12 month qualify) : 15%
- Security Transaction Tax : Payable at 0.001% on the value of units sold
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) : Not applicable for person resident in India; TDS applied on redemption proceeds payable to NRIs.