NFO- UTI Focussed Equity Fund Series I- Aug 14
UTI Mutual Fund launched new fund offer UTI Focused Equity Fund-Series I, 1100 days closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 13 Aug. 2014 & closes on 27 Aug. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
[Download id not defined]
|Scheme Name||UTI Focused Equity Fund - Series I|
|Fund House||UTI Mutual Fund|
|Type||Closed Ended - 1100 days|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 200|
|Option||Growth / Dividend|
|Fund Manager||Anoop Bhaskar & Lalit Nambiar|
|Scheme Name||UTI Focued Equity Fund-Series I|
|NFO Open||13 Aug 2014|
|NFO Close||27 Aug 2014|
|Scheme Type||1100 days close ended scheme|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs 5000|
|Load Structure||For Purchase during NFO : Entry & Exit - NIL|
Cheque Details : “UTI Focused Equity Fund-Series I”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
- To generate long term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives, in the Indian market with focus on small & mid cap stocks.
- The scheme will without any capitalization bias endeavor to invest in either growth stocks or value stocks or both.
Stock Selection Idea (Portfolio Construction )
The fund will select stocks from within the investment universe based on following criteria
- No of Stock (Maximum) : 30 Stocks
- No capitalization bias
- No theme bias
- Single Stock Limit 8%
- Any Sector not more than 30% of Portfolio
- Company earning greater than 50 Cr.