PFC Tax Free Bond-Tranche II
- HUDCO Tax Free Bond – 9 Jan 13 Complete Details
- IRFC Tax Free Bond- Issue 21 Jan 13
- Product Note – PFC Tax Free Bond Issue Date 14 to 21 Dec 2012
- India Infra. Fin. Co. Ltd – Tax Free Bond Issue 26 Dec 12
- PFC Tax Free Bond-Tranche II
- REC Tax Free Bond Tranche II – Feb 13
- IRFC Tax Free Bond-Tranche II -Issue 25 Feb 13
- HUDCO Tax Free Bond-Tranche II
- Ennore Port Ltd Tax Free Bond
- IIFCL Tax Free Bond Tranche II Issue Feb 13
- JNPT Tax Free Bond – Mar 13
- DCIL Tax Free Bond – Issue Mar 2013
- NHB Tax Free Bond – Issue Mar 2013
Power Finance Corporation Tax Free Bond – Tranche II is launching a Tax Free Bond Issue to raise up to Rs. 3,890.25 Cr.
Issue Highlight –
|Issuer||Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC)|
|Type of Instrument||Secured|
|Issue Open||18 Feb 2013|
|Issue Close||15 Mar 2013|
|Issue Size||Upto Residual Shelf Limit ( i.e. 3,890.25 cr)|
|Face Value||Rs. 1,000|
|Min. Application Size||5 Bonds (Rs.5000) & multiply of 1 Bond thereafter|
|Mode of Allotment||D'mat & Physical Form|
|Rating||CRISIL AAA/Stable by CRISIL CARE AAA by CARE ,|
Issue Structure –
|Options||Series 1||Series 2|
|Tenor||10 years||15 years|
|Coupon Rate % (Interest)|
|Category - I, II, III||6.88%||7.04%|
|Category - IV (Retail)||7.38%*||7.54%*|
|Frequency of Interest||Through various mode available||Through various mode available|
|Redemption Date||At the end of 10 Yr. from Deemed date of allotment||At the end of 15 Yr. from Deemed date of allotment|
*Additional Interest of 0.50% p.a. shall only be available to the original Allottees under category IV. In the event of Sold/transfer , the Coupon rate shall stand revised to the coupon rate applicable for allottee falling under Category I, II , III.
Retail Investor : ” PFC Tax Free Bond 2012 – Escrow Account – R “
Bankers : Axis Bank, IDBI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Bank, , SBI,
Yes Bank, HDFC Bank
About the Issuer
Benefit to Investor
- The Income by way of Interest on these Bonds is fully exempt from Income Tax as per provision under section 10(15) (iv) (h) of IT act.
- No TDS
- Capital Gain Benefit – capital gain arising on the transfer of listed bonds shall be taxed @ 10% without Indexation or @20% with Indexation.
In case the Bonds held by the original Allottees under Category IV (Retail) are sold/transferred (except in case of transfer of Bonds to legal heirs in the event of death of original Allottee), the coupon rate shall stand revised to the coupon rate applicable for Allottees falling under Cat I,II,III portions
In simple word, additional 0.50% interest only for first investor, No benefit for Retail Investor buy from Open Market.
Subscription details for PFC Tax Free Bonds Day wise .
|Category||No of Bond Offer||No of bond Bid||No. of time subscribe|
|11 Mar 2013|
|06 Mar 2013|
|04 Mar 2013|
|01 Mar 2013|
|27 Feb 2013|
|26 Feb 2013|
|25 Feb 2013|
|20 Feb 2013|
Listing Date :
The Bond will listed on BSE within 12 working days of the issue closing date.
Registrar of Issue :
Trustee for Bondholders :
Interest Payment Date :
Document related to ongoing Tax Free Bond Issue :
- Tax Free Bond
Note : Application must be bided before getting submitted with the collection bankers. Kindly ensure to be applications at your broker before banking.
Issue Brokerage structure
Shortly Update Brokerage Structure about this product
Are you interested to know brokerage structure in your Inbox mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.puneinvest.com/pfc-tax-free-bond-tranche-ii/BondsTax Free Bonds Power Finance Corporation Tax Free Bond - Tranche II is launching a Tax Free Bond Issue to raise up to Rs. 3,890.25 Cr. RajendraRAJENDRA TODKARadmin@puneinvest.comAdministratorPuneInvest