When you start investment in any fund everybody ready to help you. But some reason you are not continue this investment & you want to stop further ECS, only some people help you. Another not entertain you.
Here is simple process to stop your Reliance Mutual Fund SIP investment. As per my experience it’s very easy process, but people don’t know process. I am spending only 5 minute for filling this Form. You also do this.
Reasons for stopping SIP
- Fund not performing well
- Financial Problems
- Want to change Bank a/c
Simple process to stop your SIP. Just fill up SIP Cancellation Form & submit to Fund House.
SIP Stop Process :
1. Download SIP Cancellation Form and print
2. Fill up details of your SIP Amount, Folio No, Scheme Name , Bank details from which you start ECS , Sign it & submit to Fund House or Registrar of fund. Take acknowledgment Slip for further communication.
3. After submitting your request it’s take 10 to 15 working days to Stop your SIP. Instruction after the specified SIP date will take effect on the next contribution date.
Note for smoothly process your SIP Cancellation Form :
1. Fill up correct application for cancellation SIP.
2. Sign form as per your Folio record, mention your bank details
3. Take acknowledgment for future query.