SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd – Issue Sep 2013
SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd launched Public Issue of Secured redeemable NCD of Rs. 1000 from 26 Aug 2013 and issue close on 17 Sep 2013.
|Issuer||SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd|
|Type of Instrument||Secured, Redeemable, NCD|
|Issue Open||26 Aug, 2013|
|Issue Close||17 Sep 2013|
|Issue Size||Rs 100 Cr|
|Face Value||Rs. 1,000|
|Min. Application Size||10 NCDs (Rs.10,000) & multiply of 1 NCD thereafter|
|Interest||Annual, quarterly & maturity|
|Mode of Allotment||D'mat & Physical Form|
|Rating||AA- by CAREL, BWR AA by BRICKWORK|
Specific Term of Issue
|Tenor||3 yrs||3 yrs||5 yrs||5 yrs||6 yrs 3 mth|
|Coupon Rate %||11.50%||NA||11.16%||11.75%||NA|
|Category of Investor - who can Apply||I, II & III||III||I, II & III||I, II & III||III|
Cheque Details :
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” SIFL – NCD 2 Public Issue Escrow ” by all applicant
- SREI Infrastructure is a RBI registered non deposit taking NBFC.
- A significant lender in the infrastructure financial sector.
- Notified as ” Infrastructure Finance Company ” in the year 2011
- SREI a listed entity on BSE , NSE and CSE. One of the NBFC in India to be listed on LSE (London Stock Exchange)
Key Strengths :
- Over 23 years of experience in the infrastructure funding in India with a network of 198 offices.
- Diversified product portfolio and presence all across the infrastructure space to boost the growth path.
- professional team with diverse background and deep domain knowledge in various sectors.
- One of the Indian NBFCs to have accessed the International market for funds and get listed on London Stock Exchange.
- Consolidated group net worth is 3359 Cr and Profit after tax is 194 Cr for nine month ended Dec 31 2012
Listing Date :
Allotment Date :
Registrar of Issue
KYC Document for SREI NCDs in the Physical Form
1. Self attested copy of the proof of identification
- Passport , Voter ID, Driving Lic., Govt. ID Card , Photo Pan Card, Photo Ration Card
2. Self attested Copy of PAN Card
3. Self-attested copy of the proof of residence
- Ration card , Valid Driving Lic., Electricity Bill, Landline Tel. Bill, Passport, AADHAR Card, Passbook or bank statement issue by bank
4. Self-attested copy of a cancelled cheque of the bank account to which the amount pertaining to payment of refunds, interest and redemption, as applicable, should be credited.
http://www.puneinvest.com/srei-infrastructure-finance-ltd-issue-sep-2013/NCDSREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd launched Public Issue of Secured redeemable NCD of Rs. 1000 from 26 Aug 2013 and issue close on 17 Sep 2013. RajendraRAJENDRA TODKARadmin@puneinvest.comAdministratorPuneInvest