Fixed Deposit – PNB Housing Finance Ltd – May 2013
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] FD Rate[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
FD Rate Chart
|Period||Half Yearly Interest|
|Compounded Half Yearly|
|12, 24 & 36 Months||9.30%||9.30%|
|48 & 60 Months||9.20%||9.20%|
|72 & 84 Months||9.15%||9.15%|
- Additional Interest .25% for Senior Citizens
- For Non Cumulative payment Interest Half yearly Compounded & paid Half Yearly calculated.
- For Cumulative Interest compounded Half Yearly and payable on Maturity.
- TDS is applicable will be deducted if interest income is more than 5000, however no TDS will be levied if a duly Form 15G/H is submitted.
- Payment of Interest in Scheme A through post dated cheques in Advance, Interest payment Date- 31 March, 30 June, 30 Sep, 31 Dec
- Pan Card Compulsory
[wptabtitle]Company Profile[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNBHFL) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNBHFL is a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB).
On December 9, 2009, it entered into a strategic financial partnership with Destimoney Enterprises Private Limited (DEPL). With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNBHFL has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
[wptabtitle]Doc Required[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Who can Apply
Residence Individual , Minor through their Guardians, Register Trust , Register Societies
Duly filled Application Form with Photograph
Proof of Identity : Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License
Proof of Address : Telephone Bill, Bank A/c Statement, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Letter from Employer
[wptabtitle] Cancellation[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Minimum lock-in period for all types of deposit shall be 3 months.
The interest rates for prepayment of deposits are as under:
- After 3 months but before expiry of 6 months from the date of deposit – No Interest
- After 6 months but before expiry of 12 months from the date of deposit- 3% lower than the minimum prescribed rate on the applicable scheme
- After expiry of 12 months but before the date of maturity – 2% lower than the minimum prescribed rate on the applicable scheme
BONDS – CRISIL AA/ stable & CARE AA+
Fixed Deposit Programs – FAA+ stable
- [download id=”138″]
- [download id=”137″]