Fixed Deposit Scheme – SRS Ltd
SRS Group, one of North India’s leading diversified group having interest in Real Estate, Retail, Food & Beverages, Jewellary Hotels launched Fixed Deposit Scheme pay you attractive Interest Rate.
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] FD Rate[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
FD Rate Chart Non Cumulative Option
Period Min. Amount Interest Rate % p.a. Yield (% p.a.) 1 Year 20,000 12.00% 2 Year 20,000 12.25% 3 Year 20,000 12.50%
FD Rate Chart Cumulative Option
Period Min. Amount Interest Rate % p.a. Maturity Amt Yield (% p.a.) 1 Year 10,000 11.00% 11,146 11.46% 2 Year 10,000 11.50% 12,545 12.73% 3 Year 10,000 12.00% 14,258 14.19%
- For Non Cumulative payment Interest monthly Compounded & paid Quarterly calculated.
- For Cumulative Interest compounded Monthly and payable on Maturity.
- TDS is applicable will be deducted if interest income is more than 5000, however no TDS will be levied if a duly Form 15G/H is submitted.
- Post dated Dividend Warrants from the date of relization of cheque of deposit upto the following 31th March will be sent in advance along with the Fixed Deposit Receipt and for subsequent year by 30 April
- Pan Card Compulsory
SRS Ltd is multi-domain company.
It was incorporated in the year 2000, became listed company in 2011. The script is listed BSE & NSE.
The Company Operates :
- 33 Screens under SRS Cinemas
- 23 Retail outlets branded SRS Value Bazar & SRS Fashion Wear
- 6 Jewellery retail outlets – SRS Jewells
- 15 F&B outlets under Umbrella of SRS 7dayz
- 4 Star Hotel in Haridwar
These interlinked businesses allows the company sizeable advantages in terms of business synergy across areas such as marketing and branding, rentals, consumer acquisition as well as creates multiple growth engines for the company, acting both as business stabilizers and growth maximizers.[/wptabcontent]
[wptabtitle]How to Apply[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Who can Apply
Residence Individual , Minor through their Guardians, Register Trust , Register Societies
Payment should be made by Account payee cheque / DD made payable to ” SRS Limited – FD Collection ” payable at center where the application is submitted.
Cash will not accepted.
Bank : AXIS Bank Ltd
CMS Code : SRSFD039
Branch : Ballabhgarh (Haryana)
Account No: 913020017366374
Interest shall be payable Quarterly on 30th June, 30 Sep., 31 Dec., 31 Mar and as on maturity. Advance Post dated Cheque Issue.
Company reserve right to repay the deposit prior to the date of maturity.
The premature withdrawal of the amount deposited can be entertained only after surrendering of all the un-encashed interest warrants, if any along with the discharge FDR with request letter.
For KYC Document :
Proof of Identity : Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License
Proof of Address : Telephone Bill, Bank A/c Statement, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Letter from Employer[wptabcontent]
- Non rated Fixed Deposit Product.
- This is Fixed Deposit Scheme like any other non rated scheme. Risk involved repayment of Principle and interest.
Personally I am Avoiding this FD (Read : How to select good FD)