IPO Issue RBL Bank Ltd (Ratnakar Bank) – Aug 2016
IPO Issue RBL Bank Ltd (Ratnakar Bank) is coming up with a further Public Offer (IPO) of its shares between 19 Aug 2016 to 23 Aug 2016. Fresh Issue of shares aggregating upto Rs. 1212.97 Crores and offer for sale of 5,40,74,806 Equity Shares.
The price band of issue is Rs. 224 to Rs. 225.
The minimum application size and bid lot 65 Equity Shares and in multiples of 65 Equity Shares thereof. Listing Date 31 Aug 2016 Script Code RBLBANK for NSE & ISIN No INE976G01028[wptabs mode=”horizontal”] [wptabtitle] Issue Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
|IPO||Ratnakar Bank Ltd|
|Issue Open||19 Aug 2016|
|Issue Close||23 Aug 2016|
|Issue Size||1212.97 Cr|
|Price Band||Rs. 224 to Rs. 225|
|Maximum Bid Amount||200000 (2 Lakh)|
|Bid Lot||65 Equity Shares & in multiple thereof|
|Cheque in Favour of (Retail Investor)||No cheque required ( Only ASBA Application )|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Listing||BSE & NSE|
IPO Issue RBL Bank Ltd[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle] Company Profile[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
About RBL Bank Ltd Business:
- It is one of India’s fastest growing private banks in the last five years. It has cultivated a Customer-centric culture where they intend to use the industry domain knowledge, experience and technology with the goal of satisfying the complete banking needs of customers.
- They offer a comprehensive range of banking products and services customized to cater to the needs of large corporations, small and medium enterprises, agricultural customers, retail customers and development banking and financial inclusion (low income) customers.
- The total income has grown from 2077.68 million in Fiscal 2011 to 23,564.94 million in Fiscal 2015, which represents CAGR of 83.52% for the past four fiscal years.
- As part of the growth strategy, they have acquired certain indian businesses of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), including the RBS’s business banking, credit card and mortgage portfolio businesses, in Fiscal 2014. This acquisition has added to existing businesses, enabling them to expand the scale of operations and geographic presence.
- Their branch network, which was historically concentrated in south western Maharashtra and northern Karnataka, has now expanded across India through a growing network of branches and ATMs.
[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle] Allotment & Listing Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
IPO Issue RBL Bank Ltd -ISIN, Script Code, Listing & Allotment Details in Below Table-
Check Current Allotment Update IPO Issue RBL Bank Ltd – Allotment Status
IPO Opening Date: 19 August 2016