NCD Issue -SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd-Interest Rate 11% July 2015
NCD Issue -SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd launched Public Issue of Secured redeemable NCD of Rs. 1000 from 1 July 2015 and issue close on 20 July 2015. Issue Size 200 Cr. The Tranche 2 Issue carries effective yield rate ranging from 10.46% p.a. to 11.04% p.a. depending upon the series of Debentures and Category of Investor.
Allotment first come basis.
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Issuer SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd Type of Instrument Secured Redeemable, NCD Issue Open 01 JULY 2015 Issue Close 20 JULY 2015 (with option of early closure or extension) Issue Size 200 Cr. with an option to retain oversubscription of 1000 Cr. Face Value Rs. 1,000 Min. Application Size 10 NCDs (Rs.10000) & multiply of 1 NCD thereafter (across all series NCD) Interest Monthly, Annually & Cumulative Mode of Allotment D'mat AS well as Physical Rating CARE AA by CARE , BWR AA by Brickwork Put Call Option NA Listing BSE Application Money Interest (refunded) 6% Allotment Money Interest
Specific Term of Issue
Options I II III IV V VI Tenor 39 month 39 month 39 month 60 month 60 month 60 month Coupon - Retail 10.00% 10.00% -- 10.25% 10.75% -- Additional Incentive Cat-III (B) 0.25% 0.25% 0.25% 0.25% Face Value 1000 1000 1000 1000 1000 Maturity 1000 1000 1384 1000 1000 1668 Maturity (For 0.25% Inc. Cat-III-B) 1000 1000 1395 1000 1000 1686 Interest Payment Monthly Annual Cumulative Monthly Annual Cumulative Effective Yield - Cat -III 10.74% 10.82% 10.77% 11.01% 11.04% 11.00%
# Series I & IV NCDs would be allotted compulsorily in demat form to all categories of Investor
## Additional Coupon of 0.25% (extra Benefit of Interest for Category III)
- Senior Citizens (Self attested PAN Copy)
- Company Share Holder
- who are holder of NCD/Bonds previously issue by the Company
Cheque Details :
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” SIFL – NCD VII 2015 Public Issue Escrow Account “ by all applicant
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- SREI Infrastructure is a RBI registered non deposit taking NBFC.
- A significant lender in the infrastructure financial sector.
- Notified as ” Infrastructure Finance Company ” in the year 2011
- SREI a listed entity on BSE , NSE and CSE. One of the NBFC in India to be listed on LSE (London Stock Exchange)
Key Strengths :
- Over 23 years of experience in the infrastructure funding in India with a network of 198 offices.
- Diversified product portfolio and presence all across the infrastructure space to boost the growth path.
- professional team with diverse background and deep domain knowledge in various sectors.
- One of the Indian NBFCs to have accessed the International market for funds and get listed on London Stock Exchange.
- The business model of the Company encompasses providing financial products and services for customers engaged in infrastructure development and construction, with particular focus on power, road, telecom, port, oil and gas & special economic zone sectors in India with a medium to long term perspective.
- The total income on a standalone basis for the year Mar 31, 2015 and Mar 31, 2014 was Rs 1,900.03 Cr. and 1,805.85 Cr. respectively.
- Loan outstanding (gross of provision) as at Mar 31, 2015 were Rs. 11,748.91 Cr. and total disbursements for the year ended Mar 31, 2015 and Mar 31, 2014 were Rs. 4,826.76 cr and 4,705.64 cr., respectively.
[wptabtitle] Allotment Listing[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
NCD Issue – SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd
Listing Date :
Allotment Date :
Registrar of Issue
KYC Document for SREI NCD Issue in the Physical Form
1. Self attested copy of the proof of identification
- Passport , Voter ID, Driving Lic., Govt. ID Card , Photo Pan Card, Photo Ration Card
2. Self attested Copy of PAN Card
3. Self-attested copy of the proof of residence
- Ration card , Valid Driving Lic., Electricity Bill, Landline Tel. Bill, Passport, AADHAR Card, Passbook or bank statement issue by bank
4. Self-attested copy of a cancelled cheque of the bank account to which the amount pertaining to payment of refunds, interest and redemption, as applicable, should be credited.
[wptabtitle] Subscription[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Category I Category II Category III Total Issue Size 150 Cr 150 Cr 700 Cr 1000 Cr 15 July Subscribe 2.61 1.01 125.341 128.961 Unsubscribe 147.39 148.99 574.66 871.04 9 July Subscribe 0.61 0.895 93.845 95.35 Unsubscribe 149.39 149.11 606.16 904.65 8 July Subscribe 0.61 0.245 84.668 85.523 Unsubscribe 149.39 149.76 615.33 914.48 6 July Subscribe 0.605 0.245- 61.942 62.792 Unsubscribe 149.40 149.76 638.06 937.21 2 July Subscribe - 0.110 23.271 23.381 Unsubscribe 150 149.89 676.73 976.62 1 July Subscribe --- ---- 8.919 8.919 Unsubscribe 150 150 691.08 991.08
[wptabtitle] Download[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent][wd_contact_form id=”50″]
For Application Form
Mail us email@example.com or
Call Rajendra 77 1991 7444