NFO DSP BR 3 Yrs. Closed Ended Equity Fund – Nov 2014
DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund launched new fund offer DSP BR 3 yrs Closed Ended Equity Fund, 3 Yrs closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 7 Nov. 2014 & closes on 21 Nov. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
[download id =””] [wptabs mode=”horizontal”] [wptabs mode=”horizontal” background=”false”] [wptabtitle] Scheme Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Key Scheme Feature
|Scheme Name||DSP BR 3 Yrs Close Ended Equity Fund|
|Fund House||DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund|
|Type||3 Yrs Closed Ended|
|Benchmark||S&P 500 Index|
|Option||Growth / Dividend|
|Fund Manager||Vinit Sambre and Laukik Bagwe|
|Scheme Name||DSP BR 3 Yrs Closed Ended Equity Fund|
|NFO Open||7 Nov 2014|
|NFO Close||21 Nov 2014|
|Scheme Type||3 yrs close ended scheme|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs 5000|
|Load Structure||For Purchase during NFO : Entry & Exit - NIL|
Cheque Details : “DSP BR 3 Yrs Closed Ended Equity Fund”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
- To generate long term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives, in the Indian market .
Methodology (Portfolio Construction )
[wptabtitle] Tax Implication[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Illustrative List of Tax Implications
This summary of tax implication is based on the current provisions of the applicable laws. In view of the individual nature of tax implications, investor are advise to refer the provisions of the Income-Tax Act & consult Investment Advisor or Tax advisor with respects to the specific tax implications arising out of an investment in the scheme.
- Income from Fund : Exempt from Tax
- Dividend from Fund : Tax Free
- Long Term Capital Gain (Unit held for more than 12 months qualify) : Tax Free
- Short Term Capital Gain (Unit held for less than 12 month qualify) : 15%
- Security Transaction Tax : Payable at 0.001% on the value of units sold
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) : Not applicable for person resident in India; TDS applied on redemption proceeds payable to NRIs.
[/wptabcontent] [/wptabs][download id =””]