NFO – HDFC Housing Opportunities Fund -Series I Nov 2017
HDFC Mutual Fund launched new fund offer HDFC Housing Opportunities Fund – Series I, a 1140 Days closed ended fund.
The NFO Opens for subscription on 16 Nov 2017 and close as on 30 Nov 2017. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
Key Scheme Feature
|Scheme Name||Sundaram Value Fund-Series X|
|Fund House||Sundaram Mutual Fund|
|Type||Close Ended Equity Scheme|
|NFO Open Date||3 Nov 2017|
|NFO Close Date||17 Nov 2017|
|BenchMark||S&P BSE 500 Index|
|Term/Duration||maturity period is reckoned for 4 years from the date of allotment|
|Fund manager||S Krishnakumar & Madangopal Ramu|
|Minimum Subscription||Rs. 5000|
|Load||Entry Load - NIL , Exit Load - Not Applicable|
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Participate in the expected growth in Indian Housing sector and its allied business
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities.
- To provide long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instrument of entities engaged in and/or expect to benefit from the growth in housing and its allied business activities. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- The fund would endeavour to generate capital appreciation by investing in entities belongs to business that are engaged in and/or expected to benefit out of the demand for housing in India.
pune mutual fund agent broker agent advisor for hdfc housing opportunities fund – Rajendra 7719917444