NHAI Capital Gain Bond- 2013-14 -Series -XIV -Product Note
From 1st April, 2013, NHAI again coming with a new Series i.e. NHAI Capital Gain Tax Exemption Bonds Series XIV for Financial Year 2013-14. The broad Terms of the Issue would be same. These Bond Tax advantage under section 54EC of IT for Long Term Capital Gain
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Issuer National Highway Authority of India - (NHAI) series - IX Issue Size 4,000 Cr plus green shoe option to retain the Face Value Rs. 10,000 Issue Date Opening : 1 April 2013 Closing : 31 Mar. 2014 or at a date as may be decide by NHAI Mode of Subscription 100% on application Deemed Date of Allotment Last day of each month in which the subscription money is received and credited to NHAI account Interest Payment Annual Transferability Non Transfer, Non negotiable and cannot be offer as a security for any loan or advance
NHAI - Series XIV Face Value 10,000 Min Application Size one bond Max Application Size Five Hundred Bond Maturity 3 year Coupon Rate 6% Interest Payment Annual Date of Allotment At the last day of each month Credit Rating CRISIL- AAA FITCH- AAA
[wptabtitle] Company Profile[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) :
The National Highways Authority of India was constituted by an act of Parliament, the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected or incidental thereto.
- India’s largest ever highways projects.
[wptabtitle] Documentation[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Supporting Document Required for :
For Resident Indian National
1. Pan Card Copy (self-attested)
2. Address Proof (any one of following)
- Ration Card , Passport , Driving Lic., Latest copy of Electric Bill, Latest copy of Telephone Bill (landline), Voter ID, State Govt. or local bodies showing residential address
Form Filling Instruction
- Application Form must be completed in BLOCK LETTER IN ENGLISH. Blank space must be left between two or more part of name.
- Minimum investment 1 Bond & maximum 500 Bond amounting to Rs. 10,000 & Rs. 50 lakh in a financial year respectively.
- Investor keeps photo copy of Application Form
- mention mobile no and email ID for further communication
- Account payee cheque in favour of “National Highway Authority of India “
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Allotment[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Registrar for the 54EC Bonds Series XIV, whose details are as under:
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Download[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]