Shriram Transport Fin co ltd NCD -26July 12
Shriram Transport Fin co. Ltd launched the public issue of Non Convertible Debenture (NCD’s) from 26 July & issue close on 10 Aug 2012.
The issue size is 600 Cr. including of green shoe option of 300 Cr. Reserve 80% portion for HNI & retail investor.
The fund will be used for various financial activities including lending and investment, repay old loan, capital expenditure and working capital requirement.
Issue Open Date : 26 July 2012
Issue Close Date : 11 Aug 2012
|Coupon Rate % (yield)||11.15%||11.40%||11.15%||11.40%|
|Tenor||36 Month||60 Month||36 Month||60 Month|
|Redemption Date||36 Month form deemed date of allotment||60 Month form deemed date of allotment||36 Month form deemed date of allotment||60 Month form deemed date of allotment|
|Frequency of Interest||Annual||Annual||NA||NA|
|Put Call Option||None||None||None||None|
Shriram Transport Finance co. is the largest Indian asset financing NBFC .
STFC has been registered as a deposit taking NBFC with the RBI since Sep, 4 , 2000 under section 45IA of the RBI Act, 1934.
Shriram Transport Finance co. is majorly into truck financing both old and new purchase, has a debt of over 20000 crore on an asset size of 40307 crore serving over 850000 customers as of March end.
The company has Net bad Assets [NPA] of 0.45% and a gross NPA of 3.14%, as of March end.[/EXPAND]
- Mode of allotment : Physical form & dmat (physical allotment for only Retail Investor who invest below 5 lakh (Apply Category IV for physical Mode)
- Credit Rating : AA/stable by CRISIL & AA+ by CARE
- Security : Secure NCD, Security cover of immovable asset of equivalent amount to be provided by company.
- Minimum Application : Rs. 10000 (10 NCD’s)
- Interest Option : Annual payout & Cumulative both option
- Listing : NSE & BSE
- Basic of Allotment : First Come First Serve
- Documents require : Copy of PAN for D’mat mode
- Cheque in favour of : ” STFC NCD Public Issue “
Documents require for Physical mode (KYC):
- Self attested PAN Card
- Self attested Copy of the proof of residence e.g. Ration Card , Driving License, electricity bill, voter id, passbook or latest account statement issued by bank etc.
- self attested copy of cancelled cheque of the bank account to which the amount pertaining to payment of refunds, interest and redemption, as applicable, should be credited
No Premium quote yet.[/EXPAND]
Q 1. What is the additional rate of interest for Senior citizens?
Ans: No additional rates are offered for Senior citizens.
Q 2. Can an applicant make additional/multiple applications?
Ans: Yes, additional applications are allowed. However, all applications by the same applicant will be grouped based on the PAN for allocation purposes i.e. applications under the same PAN shall be grouped together and treated as one application. Two or more applications will be deemed to be multiple applications if the sole or first applicant is one and the same. For the sake of clarity, two or more applications shall be deemed to be a multiple application for the aforesaid purpose if the PAN number of the sole or the first applicant is one and the same.
Multiple applications by the same individual applicant aggregating to a value exceeding ` 5 lacs shall deem such individual applicant to be a Non Reserved Individual Applicant and all such applications shall be grouped in the Non Reserved Individual Portion, for the purpose of determining the basis of allotment to such applicant. However, any application made by any person in his individual capacity and an application made by such person in his capacity as a karta of a Hindu Undivided family and/or as joint applicant (second or third applicant), shall not be deemed to be a multiple application.
Q 3. What is the tax treatment of these NCDs?
Ans: For resident NCD holder, interest received would be subject to tax at the normal rates of tax. Long-term capital gains arising on the transfer of listed debentures would be subject to tax at the rate of 10% of capital gains calculated without indexation of the cost of acquisition. Short-term capital gains on the transfer of listed debentures, where debentures are held for a period of not more than 12 months would be taxed at the normal rates of tax.
However, investors are advised to consider in his own case the tax implications in respect of subscription to the NCDs after consulting his tax advisor.
Q 4. Will there be TDS on the coupon interest paid to these NCDs holders?
Ans: Interest received by the NCD Holders would be subject to tax at the normal rates of tax.
- No tax is deductible at source on any interest payable on securities issued by the Company in dematerialized form and listed on a recognized stock exchange in India
- In case of NCDs held in physical form, tax will not be deducted at source from interest payable on such NCDs held by the investor (in case of resident Individuals and HUFs), if such interest does not exceed ` 5,000 in any financial year. If interest exceeds the prescribed limit of ` 5,000 on account of interest on the NCDs, then the tax will be deducted at applicable rate
- Interest on application money and interest on refund of application money, shall be subject to TDS
However, investors are advised to consider in their own case the tax implications in respect of subscription to the NCDs after consulting their tax advisor.
Q 5. What happens when an Individual buys the NCD from a Non Individual in the secondary market? Will the new Individual investor get higher interest coupon/redemption premium?
Ans: Yes, the new Individual will get higher interest coupon/redemption premium if the new Individual is a holder of the NCD on the relevant record date.
Q 6. What is the interest on application money on allotted amount?
Ans: @ 9.00% on application money on the amount allotted, subject to the deduction of Income Tax under the provisions of the Income Tax Act 1961, as amended, as applicable, to any applicants to whom NCDs are allotted pursuant to the Issue from the date of realization of the cheque(s)/demand draft(s) or 3 (three) days from the date of receipt of the application (being the date of presentation of each application as acknowledged by the Bankers to the Issue) whichever is later upto one day prior to the Deemed Date of Allotment
Q 6. What is the interest on application money on refunded money?
Ans: @ 2.50% on application money which is liable to be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the Debt Regulations and/or the Companies Act, or other applicable statutory and/or regulatory requirements, subject to the deduction of Income Tax under the provisions of the Income Tax Act 1961, as amended, as applicable, from the date of realization of the cheque(s)/demand draft(s) or 3 (three) days from the date of receipt of the application (being the date of presentation of each application as acknowledged by the Bankers to the Issue) whichever is later upto one day prior to the Deemed Date of Allotment[/EXPAND]
1. [download id=”76″]
2. [download id=”77″]
For Investment Purpose Call Us : Rajendra 7719917444 or Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org